TOUR CODE: BKK-0007
Program: Damneon Saduek Floating Market and Rose Garden Thai Culture Show Tour
Trip Description : The Damnoen Saduak Floating Market is a very attractive place for tourists to see the old style and traditional way of selling and buying fruits, vegetables, etc., from small boats. Experience Thais rural life and a charm of countryside at Damnoen Saduak Floating Market and enjoy the Thai Village Cultural Show at Rose Garden.
Destination: Thailand (Bangkok)
Start City : Bangkok Center (Can join in Group) or Suvarnabhumi Airport (Suvarnabhumi no join in group)
Tour Type : Private / Join in Group (only Bangkok Center)
Duration: Full Day (06.30-18.00 )
07:00 Meet your English-speaking guide in the hotel's lobby. Depart for Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, situated 110 Km. west of Bangkok. Your journey commences with a leisurely drive through rice paddies and salt fields.
08:30 En route we visit farmhouse along the way and watch locals produce sugar from coconut.The tour continues with a 30 minutes speedboat trip along fruit plantation to see Thai houses and the traditional way of life.
09:30 Arrive Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. Here you will be fascinated by boats of various shapes and sizes used by local merchants to ferry their goods.
Your are able to hire small boat board along the market for shopping local products. [For join in group tour paddle boat is not included]
10:45 Depart floating market to visit the wood carving factory.
12:30 Then head to Rose Garden Country Resort for buffet lunch.
13:30 For nature lovers, you are free at leisure to enjoy a leisurely stroll through the Botanical Gardens admiring the impressive diversity of native tropical flora and fauna.
14:40 Enjoy the unique and unforgettable experience of the world-renowned Thai Village Cultural Show, featuring an impressive cast of 150 performers, portrays captivating scenes of everyday life in rural Thailand and ‘Thai ways’ and offers a vivid introduction to: Thai living, the ‘cycle of life’, time-honoured customs and traditions in an agricultural community in Thailand; the Thai passion for festive fun or ‘sanuk’ and Thai ‘joie de vivre’ – the celebration of a good life and good times, as expressed in the folk songs and dance of the four regions of Thailand.
16:00 Depart from Rose Garden to Bangkok.
17:00 At the end of tour will be visit the local product store. Then tranfer to your hotel.
......................................... End Of Service ....................................
- Pick up location would be Center of Bangkok location within 3 KM. more than that area should come to make appointment for pick up location.
- Suvarnabhumi airpirt no join tour (just only private price with showing on each program)
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- English-speaking guide
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Transfer from / to hotel
- Accident insurance
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, laundry, etc
- All Optional Tour
- Other services not mentioned in the program
- For children less than 2 years will be "Free" of charge
- For children 3-11 years old we charge Child Price
- For children over 12 years old we charge normal price
- Rates are inclusive of 10% service charge and applicable government tax.
- All above rates are nett and quoted in Thai Baht per person.
- Show Schedule is subject to change without prior announcement
- Exact pick up and drop off time will be confirmed via fax to your hotel.
- Dropping time can not confirmable. It depends on situation and traffic.