TOUR CODE: BKK-0010
Destination : Thailand (Bangkok)
Start City : Bangkok
Tour Type : Private
Duration : Full Day(07.30-18.00)
Trip Description : Visit the Cemetery of the Allied prisoners of World War 2, the world renowned bridge over the river Kwai, Proceed to visit the Tiger Temple, to see how the Monk looks after all tigers. You have very close all tigers see Tiger's life, real nature of tiger and how smart of them. To do start at 7:00 A.M. 15 Minutes boat ride along River Kwai. Lunch Included.
06:30 Meet your private English-speaking guide in the hotel's lobby.Depart for Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, situated 110 Km. west of Bangkok. Your journey commences with a leisurely drive through rice paddies and salt fields.
08:30 En route we visit farmhouse along the way and watch locals produce sugar from coconut.The tour continues with a 30 minutes speedboat trip along fruit plantation to see Thai houses and the traditional way of life.
09:30 Arrive Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. Here you will be fascinated by boats of various shapes and sizes used by local merchants to ferry their goods.Your are able to hire small boat board along the market for shopping local products. [For join in group tour paddle boat is not included]
11:00 Depart floating market to visit the wood carving factory.
11:30 Depart for Kanchanaburi, located 128 kilometers (80 miles) west of Bangkok. It is Thailand's third largest province with an area of 19,486 square kilometers. The provincial area is mountaineous and has the west border next to Myanmar.
12:30 Enjoy Thai spicy food and great view of the bridge on floating restaurant.
13:30 Visit Kanchanaburi War Cemetery It contains the remains of 6,982 war prisoners (mostly the British, Dutch, Australian and American) who lost their lives during the construction of the Bridge over the River Kwai and the railway to Burma (the Death Railway). Continue to JEATH War Museum, a realistic depiction of prisoner of war living quarters, with photographic, pictorial and physical memorabilia dating from World War II. Scenic boat ride along the Maeklong River to the World famous Bridge over the River Kwai .
14:30 Visit world-famous Bridge over the River Kwai, a part of the Death Railway constructed by Allied prisoners of war. Take leisurely walks around town and pictures on the world-renowned Death Railway.
15:30 Leave form Kanchanaburi pass green paddy fields, villages, and temples then return to bangkok.
17:00 At the end of tour will be visit the local product store. Then tranfer to your hotel.
--------------- END PROGRAM ----------------------
- Pick up location would be Center of Bangkok location within 3 KM. more than that area should come to make appointment for pick up location.
- Suvarnabhumi airpirt no join tour (just only private price with showing on each program)
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- English-speaking guide
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Transfer from / to hotel
- Accident insurance
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, laundry, etc
- All Optional Tour
- Other services not mentioned in the program
- For children less than 2 years will be "Free" of charge
- For children 3-11 years old we charge Child Price
- For children over 12 years old we charge normal price
- Rates are inclusive of 10% service charge and applicable government tax.
- All above rates are nett and quoted in Thai Baht per person.
- Show Schedule is subject to change without prior announcement
- Exact pick up and drop off time will be confirmed via fax to your hotel.
- Dropping time can not confirmable. It depends on situation and traffic.