TOUR CODE: BKK-0030
Destination : Thailand (Bangkok)
Start : City Bangkok
Tour Type : Private / Join in Group
Duration : Half Day (9.00-13.00 And 13.00-17.00)
Trip Description : This tour brings you the 3 most distinguished temples in Bangkok : Wat Trimit, the temple of the Golden Buddha - the statue of Buddha is made from solid gold weighting 5.5 tons; Wat Pho, the temple of the Reclining Buddha - the largest and oldest in Bangkok and Wat Benchamabopit - the marble temple.
Meet your private English-speaking guide in the hotel's lobby.
Depart from hotel to Rattanakosin Island, the original area of Bangkok when it was first established as the capital over 200 years ago. Visit Wat Trimit, known for its famous Golden Buddha. The beautiful image of solid gold is three metres high and weighs five and a half tons.
Continue the tour by passing through beautiful city scenery of the colorful flower market and Chinatown. The bustling business area of Chinatown is especially known for its gold jewellery shops. The atmosphere is totally changed at night - hordes of food stalls line the streets. Visit Wat Pho or Temple of the Reclining Buddha, founded in the 16th century, the oldest and biggest temple with the largest number of pagodas (95 in all) in the city. Wat Pho was the first open university of Thailand which offered courses in several branches of knowledge like literature, astrology, medicine and massage. It's well known for its huge Reclining Buddha, 46 m. long and 15 m. high.
Visit Wat Benchamabopit or Marble Temple, one of the most modern works of Thai religious architecture. Graceful and tranquil, it is famous for its main chapel built in white Carara Italian marble to house a replica of Thailand's most beautiful Buddha image, Phra Phutthachinarat.
City-sightseeing tour along Ratchadumnoen Rd.(The Royal's Way). En route you can see many magnificent temples and architectural buildings, including the City Pillar Shrine, National Museum, Democracy Monument, Golden Mountain, Thai Boxing Stadium, Anantasamakhom Palace, Parliament House, Dusit Zoo and Chitlada Palace King's Residence.
At the end of tour will be visit the local product store. Then tranfer to your hotel.
PRICE & RESERVATION CLICK HERE
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- English-speaking guide
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Transfer from / to hotel
- Accident insurance
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, laundry, etc
- All Optional Tour
- Other services not mentioned in the program
Child Policy :
- For children less than 2 years will be "Free" of charge
- For children 3-11 years old we charge Child Price
- For children over 12 years old we charge normal price
- Rates are inclusive of 10% service charge and applicable government tax.
- All above rates are nett and quoted in Thai Baht per person.
- Show Schedule is subject to change without prior announcement
- Exact pick up and drop off time will be confirmed via fax to your hotel.
- Dropping time can not confirmable. It depends on situation and traffic.