Trip Description : Ko Kred is a tiny island, On the Chao Phraya River, Nontaburi Province. The community of Mon craftsman famous for their distinctive style of pottery, which dates back many centuries, Visit Wat Poramiyigawat,the old temple for Mon people and there life.
- Destination: Thailand (Bangkok)
- Start City: Bangkok Center or Suvarnabhumi airport
- Tour Type: Private tour only
- Duration Full Day (7.00-14.00)
PICK UP POLICY:
- Pick up location would be Center of Bangkok location within 3 KM. more than that area should come to make appointment for pick up location.
- Suvarnabhumi airpirt no join tour (just only private price with showing on each program)
09:00: Meet our tour guide in the hotel's lobby.
10.15: Depart for Ko Kred is a tiny island, On the Chao Phraya River, Nontaburi Province. Arrival at Parkret pier teak a long teal boat on the Chao Phraya river. Visit Wat Poramiyigawat,the old temple for Mon people
11.15: continue to the community of Mon craftsman famous for their distinctive style of pottery, which dates back many centuries and Mon life..
14:00: Depart from Koh Kret to Bangkok.
15:00: At the end of tour will be visit the local product store. Then tranfer to your hotel.
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- English-speaking guide
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Transfer from / to hotel
- Accident insurance
- Lunch (You can join any food around market by your self)
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tips, laundry, etc
- All Optional Tour
- Other services not mentioned in the program
Child Policy :
- For children less than 2 years will be "Free" of charge
- For children 3-11 years Childrate
- For children over 12 years old we charge normal price
Rates are inclusive of 10% service charge and applicable 7%government tax.
All above rates are nett and quoted in Thai Baht per person.
Show Schedule is subject to change without prior announcement
Exact pick up and drop off time will be confirmed via fax to your hotel.
Dropping time can not confirmable. It depends on situation and traffic.